Misha Gabriel was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on 13 of may 1987. His mother, Irina Brecher, is a ballet dancer from Russia. Gabriel, who was raised in Larkspur, Colorado, began dancing at the early age of two years old. He began touring at the age of 16, dancing for superstars Janet Jackson for three years in a number of her videos, TV shows, and live performances. Misha also performed for Beyonce, Pharell, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Kylie Minogue, John Legend, Chris Brown, Omarion, Ne-Yo, Hillary Duff, etc.
Misha performed at the Oscars, Grammys, VMAs, AMA’s, Billboard Music Awards, and on renowned television shows such as The Voice, Oprah, Ellen Degeneres, The Today Show, and Good Morning America.
Gabriel was selected as a principal dancer for Michael Jackson's This Is It concerts and was set to perform in all 50 shows scheduled for the O2 Arena in London, England. The concerts were canceled 8 days before the dancers were set to travel to London due to Michael Jackson's death. Gabriel was subsequently featured along with the 10 other dancers in the concerts' behind the scenes film, Michael Jackson's This Is It.
He choreographed / danced in:
. Aaron Carter tour (2003)
- Justin Timberlake's live show FutureSex/LoveShow as a choreographer (2007) and 20/20 Experience
- Music video for BoA's single "Eat You Up" in 2008
- In 2009, he was part of a planned This Is It series of 50 concerts by Michael Jackson to be held at The O2 Arena in London that was canceled because of Jackson's sudden death three weeks before the show's inaugural event. He was part of the backup dancers on Michael Jackson's This Is It
- The Pussycat Dolls' Doll Domination Tour
- The Cheetah Girls One World Tour
- Sara Lee/High School Musical 3 commercial
- Raven-Symoné's "Supernatural" and Dancing With the Stars
- Justin Bieber's Never Say Never Tour
- 2015: "Superstore 1x01", he also appeares in a little scene
- 2015: "Alvin"
- 2016: "Guillotine" video by Jon Bellion
- 2016: "So you think you can dance episode 9"
- Grammy Award winning artist Beck on his recent hit “Wow”
- 2017: Watt “Burning Man” ft. Post Malone
- 2017: "Wow" by Beck
- 2017: "Old navy" spot, with Teddy Forance
- • Nike Commercial featuring Odell Beckham Jr.
• Music video for Judith Hill from The Voice
• Twitch’s new show Twitch Please on Ellen’s network
• for Viral Internet Sensation Tovaris Jones two Ellen performances
- three NBA Halftime appearances, including the highly anticipated rematch of the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- • for new artist Daniel Skye music video
• Teacher for NBC & CLI’s master class series
- He also choreographed in: Dancing With The Stars, American Idol, X-Factor, Austin & Ally, Superstore, American Music Awards and Music Videos, as well as commercials for the NFL, Pepsi, Target, and Sarah Lee. And contributed his choreography to Gwen Stefani, Hilary Duff’s Dignity Tour, Cheryl Cole’s World Tour and much more
He left school at 17 to move to Los Angeles.
He travels around the world to teach hip-hop dance, in particular for Jumpdance, Millenium Dance Complex, Whogotskillz-Beatcamp, Dancer Palooza-Kamotion
2015: Misha won the "World Choreography Award" for the best music video for the song "Get my name" with Nick Bass and Mark Ballas
• So You Think You Can Dance
• Dancing With The Stars
• American Idol
• Austin & Ally
• American Music Awards
• Gwen Stefani
• The Pussy Cat Dolls Domination Tour
• Hilary Duff’s Dignity Tour
• Cheryl Cole’s World Tour
• Sarah Lee
- 2006: Clerks II
- 2006: Jackass II
?: The Muppets
- 2008: Center Stage: Turn It Up as a Detroit dancer
- 2009: Michael Jackson's This Is It as Himself
- 2012: Step Up Revolution as Eddy
- 2012: Boogie Town as Matthew (post-production)
- 2014: Step Up: All In as Eddy
- 2015: It's Showtime (variety show) as himself (guest performer) on May 29, 2015 episode
- 2015: "comedy bang bang" (final scene)
- 2015: "Love & Mercy" (initial dancing scene)
- 2015: "Superstore"
Credits go to Wikipedia, https://playgroundla.dance/misha-gabriel, Mishagabriel.com ...and me!